Photobucket

cute followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

assalamualaikum w.b.t. selawat dan salam buat junjungan besar nabi Muhammad s.a.w. first of all iam very sorry because for a long time i was so busy for my studying, i don't have time to update my lovely blog also. actually this semester, i have to make a proposal for my Final Year Project. and for ur information i studying science biomolecular semester 4, faculty of applied science, UiTM shah alam. So from now on i will start to prepare myself to be strong enough to face all of these. Alhamdulillah my supervisor is a good and dedicated person. He will guide me and my friend in order to finish our proposal. Ya Allah please guide us, show me the way.


Pray for me ok? thanks a lot. May Allah bless U .. all da best for all of you :) that's all for today.. Assalamualaikum..

1 comment:

Noor Maizan said...

boleh saya tahu nama sv ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...